We are now offering a hybrid in-studio & virtual class schedule!
Tapas Hot Yoga (Bettendorf) is opening on May 25th!
Tapas Yoga Shala (Rock Island) will remain closed until further notice.
New Student Special
One Month Unlimited: $50
Drop In: $13
5 Class Pass: $60
10 Class Pass: $110
One Studio Monthly: $100
All-Access Monthly: $115
All-Access Annual: $1,380
HOW TO PRACTICE WITH TAPAS VIRTUALLY:
Classes will be held via online meeting software Zoom. To save time, download Zoom onto your laptop, desktop, tablet or smartphone before class.
Sign up for classes through MindBody as usual. If you are new, please create an account here.
- You will receive a confirmation email with a Zoom link that will take you to the “meeting” (class). Click the link 5-10 minutes before class time to join our virtual studio from home!
- If you have any questions, contact [email protected] or [email protected], or 309 236 6084 (text or call)
HERE ARE DETAILS ON HOW WE ARE KEEPING OUR SPACE CLEAN AND SAFE:
- In-studio classes are limited to 6 students to maintain a 6ft distance. We will be requiring pre-registration for all classes until further notice. No drop-ins please.
- Props and towels will not be available, but students are encouraged to bring their own.
- Instructors will not be giving hands on assists at this time and will keep a safe distance from students.
- We have always had high standards for cleanliness in our studios but we will be taking extra care to disinfect all surfaces including the floors, door handles, the bathroom, and all high traffic areas.
- An air purifier and exhaust fan will be run during classes to ensure airflow.
Students and instructors who are ill or who are caring for someone who is ill must wait 14 days before attending class.
Notes from #teamtapas
I took the Guided class this past Sunday. Living in Wisconsin I don’t get down to the shala as much as I would like to. The class was amazing. The instruction was easy to understand, the technology end of it amazing, and it was so great to see so many familiar faces. I would highly recommend taking a class on this platform.
It is amazing to still connect with the Tapas team even virtually. All of the instructors have taken great care to make sure we are still receiving the same experience even through Zoom. Thank you Team Tapas for bringing peace and meditation into my home during this uncertain time!
Need to Gear Up for Your Home Practice?
Our favorite mat and prop brand, Manduka, has started an affiliate program that allows Tapas to earn a portion of sales when you buy products online!
For those of you practicing with us virtually, click the link above to check out Manduka’s quality mats, blocks, straps, mat cleaner, and more to level-up your home studio and support Tapas!