This class offers deep stretches to nourish the connective tissues of the body. Offering mostly mat poses, you will linger in stillness connecting the mind, body, and soul. A wonderful compliment to your more yang style (ashtanga, vinyasa, etc.) classes. Let the mind and body unfold as it takes time to relax and meditate in the poses. Class will end with a guided Reiki meditation followed by a sound bath.
What to Expect for In-Person Classes
As we return to the studio you can expect the following for all in-person classes:
- Lower class sizes based on space
- No towel service, no shared props, no hands on assists.
- Cold towels will be placed beside students at teacher’s discretion
- All students must preregister and prepay
- More time allowed between classes for appropriate cleaning.
Late Cancel/No Show Policy
In an effort to manage our waitlists and ensure access for all students, we ask that you cancel your class reservation at least three hours prior to your scheduled class time.
All “Late Cancel” less than 3 hrs notice and “No Shows” will incur a $10 fee.
Upcoming In-Person Classes
From here, you can book any Tapas class for the upcoming week. To see classes by class, instructor, location or type, click the filter icon in the top right corner next to My Account