We are now offering a hybrid in-studio & virtual class schedule!
In an effort to manage our waitlists we ask that you cancel your class reservation at least three hours prior to your scheduled class time.
All “Late Cancel” (less then 3hrs notice) and “No Shows” will incur a $10 fee.
Tapas Yoga Shala | Rock Island, IL
Need to Gear Up for Your Home Practice?
Our favorite mat and prop brand, Manduka, has started an affiliate program that allows Tapas to earn a portion of sales when you buy products online!
For those of you practicing with us virtually, click the link above to check out Manduka’s quality mats, blocks, straps, mat cleaner, and more to level-up your home studio and support Tapas!
HERE ARE DETAILS ON HOW WE ARE KEEPING OUR SPACE CLEAN AND SAFE:
- In-studio classes are limited to 6 students to maintain a 6ft distance. We will be requiring pre-registration for all classes until further notice. No drop-ins please.
- Props and towels will not be available, but students are encouraged to bring their own.
- Instructors will not be giving hands on assists at this time and will keep a safe distance from students.
- We have always had high standards for cleanliness in our studios but we will be taking extra care to disinfect all surfaces including the floors, door handles, the bathroom, and all high traffic areas.
- An air purifier and exhaust fan will be run during classes to ensure airflow.
Students and instructors who are ill or who are caring for someone who is ill must wait 14 days before attending class.